Rhenus Lupprians accreditations and certifications
When you entrust your logistics to Rhenus Lupprians you can be confident that you are working with fully trained, qualified and accredited professionals.
Rhenus Lupprians operates through its business management systems that are audited and certificated to the international standard ISO 9001:2008 for quality. Our facilities are secure and all staff CRB checked with level D security approval.
Rhenus Lupprians have international standard ISO 14001 for our compliance on environmental management. Customers can also take advantage of our WEEE compliance and carbon off setting consultancy services.
The company's health and safety policies and procedures are meticulously designed and rigorously implemented. This can be accessed by all of our staff through Rhenus Lupprians KnowHow information portal.
Current industry memberships, associations, and accreditations include:
- FTA - Freight Transport Association
- RHA - Road Haulage Association
- Link-up - Achilles Link Up
- BIFA - British International Freight Association
- VOSA's Operator Licence (authorised to run a commercial fleet in excess of 3.5 tonne)
- FORS - Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme - (view certificate)
- SC Security Clearance
- CITB for Site Management
- CSCS Qualified Staff (for building sites)
- NQA - ISO 9001 - ISO 14001 - OHSAS18001
- Site Person in Charge (SPC)
- Equipment Room Awareness
- PTS Personal Track Safety (for shared rail environments)
- LU Entry Permits (Access AHSE) (Inc. Fire Awareness)
- Hazardous Waste Registration Report
- Waste Carriers Licence
- Waste Producers Licence
- Asbestos Awareness
- Bank of England Financial Sanctions checks
- Criminal Records Bureaux checked staff
- Data Protection Licence
- NEBOSH (National Examination Board for Occupational Safety and Health)
- IOSH Institute of Occupational Safety and Health