Once your equipment has arrived on-site, fully qualified, manufacturer-trained and certified Rhenus Lupprians installers will be there to ensure rapid, secure and successful installation.
Not only are our people CSCS-accredited, but they also have a unique knowledge of equipment from different manufacturers, as well as the skills needed to install a wide range of products. So, no matter how complex or how simple your installation Rhenus Lupprians will be able to deliver.
- Un-pack and placement
- Full cable install
- Pre engineer configuration
- Assembly/Install accessories
- Cartridges/Pen alignment
- CSR module replacement
- Customer data configuration
- Additional software installation
- MRI / CT / X-ray / Radiotherapy (linacs)
- Mobile x-ray / Ultrasound
- Low-voltage distribution networks
- Mechanical & Electrical Communication Equipment Rooms
- Customer Information Systems (including help points, PA systems and CCTV)
- Other Station Electrical Services
- Ticket Vending Machines & Barriers
- Platform Shelter lighting
- SCADA installations
Specialist in handling and installing customers sensitive, fragile, high value and awkward/difficult to move equipment.
- Power equipment (switchgear, transformers and rectifiers)
- UPS and batteries
- Communication racks
- Public Information Displays
- Signalling Equipment
- Ticket vending & barriers
- Other Transactional equipment (ATM's)
- Rack mounted servers
- Large screens
- Industrial imaging equipment
- Medical equipment
Rhenus Lupprians staff are qualified and highly trained and receive continuous training to ensure safe working practice at all times.